Thursday, November 30, 2006

Doctor who?

doctorwho.jpgAs NaNoWriMo winds down today (or furiously races to the midnight finish) ... this is an idea suggested on the NaNoWriMo boards and gives me a chance to share my new favorite Doctor (Christopher Eccleston). (Is it sacrilege to put him above Tom Baker??) Incorporate as many of these quotes from the 9th Doctor as you can into a writing piece.
  • Ah, could've been worse. Look at the ears.
  • If you're an alien, then how comes you sound like you're from the North?
  • So what you're saying is, the whole world revolves around you?
  • The great and the good are gathering to watch the planet burn.
  • We don't want your pity! We want this world and all its flesh!
  • Excuse me, do you mind not farting while I'm saving the world?
  • Mickey the idiot, the world is in your hands--
  • He's dead. Sip Fel Fotch Pasameer-Day Slitheen is dead.
  • Exterminate.
  • Look at me, I'm stupid.
  • Don't touch the baby!
  • And I'm looking for a blonde in a Union Jack. A specific one, mind you, I didn't just wake up this morning with a craving.
  • Like I said, once. There's a banana grove there now. I like bananas. Bananas are good.
  • I'm... trying to resonate concrete.
  • Close the door will you? Your ship's about to blow up; there's gonna be a draft.
  • She's got a teleport! That's cheating! Now we'll never get her!
  • I think you're forgetting something: If there's one thing I can do it's talk. I've got 5 billion languages and you haven't got one way of stopping me.
  • I thought that was just a legend.

No comments: