Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Previously on 24 ...

jack-bauer.jpgThese are randomly generated in the form of the intros to 24. (Which starts season 6 on Sunday but of course fans already know that! I only got to watch the first season but I've been "watching" it vicariously through TV Guide since then. ;-)

Pick one of the following and use it as a 10-15 minute writing prompt. Yes, they’re bizarre!  But if you free yourself from worrying about making sense the ideas can flow more freely and you end up making connections you couldn’t have planned on :-)


Right now, cardboard cutouts are plotting to approach a nebulous threshing machine. My alien is miserly, and electric eels that I work with may be brokenhearted.

I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer, and this is the most rotting trilobite of my life.
Right now, pedalos are plotting to search eBay for a weak-kneed wombat. My milk bottle and budgerigar are shrunken, and sitars that I work with may be nasty.

I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer, and this is the most surprisingly favourable cup-a-soup of my life.
Right now, capybaras are plotting to take chunks out of an organic sink. My Sontaran and monolith are iron, and roller coasters that I work with may be lard-coated.

I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer, and this is the kindliest Rubik's cube of my life.
Right now, Glaswegians are plotting to deafen a stupid bloody buggering tram. My gibbon is remote-controlled, and jumpers that I work with may be wet.

I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer, and this is the giddiest mastodon of my life.
Right now, razors are plotting to buckle a desiccated biker. My Scrabble-tile bag is Orwellian, and lepers that I work with may be toasted but happy.

I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer, and this is the most belligerent puff-adder of my life.
Right now, Wookies are plotting to keep a butterscotch drawing pin. My little girl is spicy, and ice cubes that I work with may be stunned.

I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer, and this is the poorest little suitcase of my life.

These were generated at 24 Dreaming. There are also randomly generated (first season only it seems) episode descriptions at 24ever. Here's an example:
The following takes place between Midnight and 1:00 am on the day of the California Presidential Primary.

Kim and Teri arrange to meet Tony in a car Jack has stolen. CTU kidnaps Jack. Again. Division kidnaps Jack's wife by posing as a relative.

Kim revokes the security access for Teri because they suspect they are conspiring with the Drazens. Senator Palmer holds another victory party. Jack is attracted to a skinny woman with short hair and jawbones you could drink soup out of.

The CTU team phone Nina continually for some reason. Meanwhile, we are all wondering why a janitor is cleaning a warehouse in the small hours of the morning...

No comments: