Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Would you rather ... 2

Image inspiration
Would you rather...

  • Never have to worry about money?
  • Or live in a world with Pokemon?

(If you'd rather consider a different dream fantasy world it's cheating to pick the universe of Star Trek since money isn't an issue in the Federation! ;-))

Create a list of pros and cons for each. The more convincingly you can argue both sides of an issue, the more effective your writing. :-)


This came from The 15 Hardest "Would You Rather" Questions You Will Ever Be Asked (undoubtedly just one of many repostings). When I hit the dragon one then this one, my interest was piqued! As I read the rest, I realized why I don't like "Would you rathers". They're almost always picking between two horrible things. I'd much rather ponder the quandary of two equally tempting things!

No comments: